Friday, June 22, 2007

Let The Good Times Roll

It’s Friday!

I am still a little worn from our mid-week Disney adventure. I will do some recuperating this weekend. We are doing some serious cleaning around our place right now. Last weekend we spent the whole weekend cleaning out the girls’ room. We took out four bags of clothes and toys for the Goodwill and countless bags of trash. This weekend we are tackling my room (where everything ends up for some reason) as well as the hallway and both bathrooms. Next weekend we will go with the kitchen and dining room. After that we will do the living room and David’s area (which is where everything else ends up), and finally the porch and storage area. By the end of the summer, we should finally be totally organized for the first time since we have lived in Vista. Moving gets everything all out of whack. That is why I am so reluctant to move again.

I am working on that Disneyland video I promised. I should have it up by tomorrow at the latest. I am also working on two other videos now. One, I am nearly finished with and should be up soon. The other, well, that one is harder. I was making a video that will feature people who DO NOT live in this house. My friend Trish makes it quite easy to steal pictures from her. My friend Angela sent me some and she made it easy for me to steal some from her My Space. (I am totally against My Space, just for the record.) My friend Cari promised me some, but I may have to beat her up to get them. My friend Heather is always sending me pictures. I have pictures of my family, but I certainly could use some new ones. I do not have any pictures of my brother’s family. (His girlfriends name is Nicole! I remembered that earlier! Go me! However, I cannot remember the little girls name… I think it started with an A. Andrea? Amber? Alexis? Carolynn thinks it is Ashley.) I have a few pictures of David’s family, but I could also use some new ones. As soon as I collect up the pictures I need for that one I will post it.

Carolynn is making a couple of videos too. One of them she needs your help with. She wants to make a movie about pets. So what she would like if for everyone to send us pictures of your pets. You can send us short video clips too, if you have them. If you do not have digital pictures, you can always let us know and mail us a picture in the regular mail, which we can scan and use and send back. She would love it. Send them to her (or to me if you prefer) so she can get started. Her other video is about chores so I do not think she will be needing help with that one. (Help with the chores maybe, but not the video.)

Catherine is trying to think up something to get people involved in too since Carolynn is collecting pets. I will let you all know what she decides.

That is about it. It’s a slow news day. We posted a little quiz, but we made it pretty easy.(unlike my friend Trish who made hers difficult.) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.