Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Evening Post


The Rookie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We went to the Albertson’s to get some groceries for the week and Catherine picked out a box of Trix cereal. On the box, it announces “New Fun Shape”. All they had done was make little round colored balls. That is not new. That is what Trix looked like when I was little. I guess it was when I was a teenager they started making them fruit shaped. Now it is “New” ball shapes. That sure is “New”.

Trix from the 60's


Trix from the 70's


Trix Fruit Shapes


"New" Trix Shape

In other cereal news, didn’t the Cap’n Crunch Crunch Berries used to be pink? Carolynn got a box of that and the berries are pink, purple, green and blue. What is up with that? At least Tony the Tiger is still the same. He’s grrrrreat.

We are still cleaning around here. It will take some time to get everything really organized. The pile for the Goodwill sure is getting big though.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same exact thing when I saw the "new" Trix!!
    As for Cap'n Crunch, they did used to be pink. I don't know when they changed colors.
    I think this really ages us, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! We are old. Damn that Trix rabbit for making me feel like an old lady!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.