Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blue Skies and Sunny Days

That is what we get around here. However, today is a bit windy.

Nothing much is going on around here. Catherine is getting excited about her fondue party. If any of you are planning to attend the party, send me an email and let me know. I will need to know for sure by tomorrow so I can buy proper amounts of food. I know most of the people who would want to come live to far away. You will be missed.

About the Question of the Week…
That is a new feature offered by Blogger and they are still testing it. Expect it to change colors or looks. Do not be too put out if it will not work for you. I have no control over it except to pick the question and answers. As soon as they get all the bugs worked out, I am sure it will be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.