Tuesday, July 10, 2007

America's Got Talent



There is a girl in that group, the red-headed one, the girl that calls herself Ginger Snap. She looks so familiar to me it is driving me crazy. I could swear I knew her from somewhere. They don't give any information on the America's Got Talent Website. The group is good and I like them. But I still could swear I know that girl. They say they are from New York, and I know I have never been there. I am pretty sure she never worked at a Hickory Farms with me. Maybe she and I took the same class somewhere. I have taken classes at three different colleges. Maybe she worked at a store I shop at. Maybe she just looks really similar to someone I knew once. I don't know, but it is driving me crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you recognize her from one of the other million talent shows they have on TV right now. I've noticed that a lot of the acts overlap onto other shows and from several different seasons. I notice this only from Last Comic Standing but I'm sure it would apply to the other shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. She could have been an American Idol contestant.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.