Monday, July 23, 2007

Done

Yes, I finished Harry Potter yesterday. I took my time, read it, and re-read it, so I was sure I had not missed any parts. I had started from the beginning (Book 1) a couple of weeks ago so I had just finished the sixth book when I got the seventh. I really liked it. I am somewhat sad it is over, but I still liked it. I am not posting my full review until David finishes, because I do not want to spoil it for him. (It's already written and saved on here so as soon as he's done, I'll post it.) Also, if you do not want to spoil it for yourself, do not look at Trisha’s page. (That’s the link on the side marked “A Woman’s Blog Is Her Obsession”)

There are about a dozen dragonflies zooming around over the trees outside my office window. I do not think that I have ever seen that many dragonfly’s at once. Maybe because they are dragonflies, they are excited about Harry Potter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.