Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not As Nuts As I Thought



Okay, so a week or two ago I posted a video similar to the one above, with the same girl group singing on America's Got Talent. I had mentioned that the red haired one looked familiar to me but I couldn't quite place her. Well, I was right. I do know her. My uncle sent me this news article about her. Her name is Sarah Orr and I went to high school with her. She was maybe one or two grades behind me, but we took the same musical theater and choir classes. I wouldn't say we were good friends or anything. I remember her being nice enough though. I haven't seen her since high school. But there you have it, I was not going crazy. Carolynn and I have been voting for them. They may not be the best, but they certainly have the most spirit. Besides, not all of us can be size 0, especially me.

Good luck to Sarah and to the other girls of The Glamazons.

We are voting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.