Tuesday, July 24, 2007

David's Day

For those of you who were wondering what that was, well, it is like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day for people who are not mothers or fathers, but do children’s laundry, walk them home from school, help with homework, make peanut butter sandwiches and stuff like that. We chose July 23 for no real reason then last year it was a Sunday and Mother's Day and Father's Day are on Sundays. In honor of David’s Day, we ordered pizza. He and Catherine built a Lego helicopter. Carolynn picked out a Lego Batmobile for them to build. He took the girls to the pool. I baked him some blueberry muffins. It was not anything major. Now you know.

Next on the calender, The Simpson's Movie. It comes out this Friday. I will be seeing it as soon as I get off of work Friday afternoon. I can't wait. David is almost finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, so check back for my full review later today. I want to see the new Harry Potter movie too, but probably not yet. The girls might go away for the weekend. They don't know yet, so no one tell them. I don't want them to be disappointed. If they don't go though, maybe we'll go see the Harry Potter movie.

Carolynn has her 6th grade orientation on August 6. She is getting excited about about going to middle school. She spent the night at her friend Jessica's house on Saturday and took my camera, so expect a video about it on her site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.