Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Simpson's Moment





I saw The Simpson’s Movie last night. You know how sometimes movies just should not be made? American Pie was good but its sequels, we could have done without. We could have done without all those terrible sequels they have recently made for old Disney classics. I was worried that this would be one of those movies. I was worried that, though I can sit through hours of The Simpson’s re-runs, stretching what was usually 22 minutes into 90 minutes was going to take something away.

I was wrong. It was awesome. It was funny. It was not too long. It had a fun plot. They just cannot do some stuff on TV. There was a tad bit more swearing, no F words, but a few God Damn’s. There was some brief nudity. (We saw Bart’s doodle.) I cannot wait to have it on DVD. Next week I am getting season 10 on DVD. So far, there have been 18 seasons of The Simpson’s and they are getting ready for the 19th. Is it just that obvious that I love The Simpson’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.