Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fine China

Last week Carolynn had a tea party. My mom sent us this fabulous tea set for the occasion.


We liked it so much I ordered the matching cream and sugar set. It will be here on Monday I think. This is an English tea set. We had some Earl Gray and English breakfast tea in here.

We love it, but we ordered a new set too.


This new one came yesterday. It's an Asian tea set. We used it last night to make Jasmine tea to go with the Chinese food we picked up at the Panda Express. It is pretty.

Now we have two beautiful tea sets. We don't own a coffee pot though. I don't like coffee. But I like a million kinds of tea.

All that and my favorite teapot is still Mrs. Potts.

3 comments:

  1. It's neat to see you have found something new to collect, my grandmother used to collect teacups and saucers from all over the world and had a beautiful display cause for them. Your aunt has a beautiful tea set (very unusual in design) that your grandmother Barbara gave to her several Christmas's back, that she would like you to have to add to your collection and knows you will cherish it and keep it in the family. When you are ever up this way again, please stop by, as it is something she would not want to ship to you, as it is very fragile. Like I've told you before, make it a trip where you can bring David, as he is always welcome on this side of the desert. Luv always

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ASIAN SET YOU GOT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, THE COLORS ARE AWESOME. IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED OH-LONG TEA, TRY IT, IT'S ARE FAVORITE CHINESSE TEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is so cool. You know we would love to have it. I understand about not mailing it. That is why Grandpa and Mom brought Mrs. Potts.

    I never asked David if he wanted to go to the desert. Maybe it does not interest him, being from Texas. Maybe he is all desert-ed out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.