Friday, August 10, 2007

Stupid Flanders! You're A Genius!

I have a serious issue. I do not think you people realize what a freaking Simpson’s nut I am. Okay, I use references from The Simpson’s all the time. I put pictures of them or videos of them on here regularly. I had the movie premier and the DVD release on my calendar on here. I have seen the movie twice already and I plan to see it again this weekend. However, today, I give you a look at my disturbed Simpson’s collection.

The DVD Collection

I have all ten seasons available on DVD. If there were more, I would have them.

Collector’s Cups

I have all five The Simpson’s Movie collectors cups from 7-11.


I got these for Christmas one year.

Games

I have The Simpson’s version of Operation and Uno. I have a trivia game. I have a puzzle. I used to have The Simpson’s Jeopardy game and another puzzle with the whole family on it.

The Toys

These are all the toys I have from the current collection being offered by Burger King. I have some from a long time ago out with the Halloween stuff too.

The Décor







All of these are currently on my wall.

I also have Halloween decorations and Christmas decorations.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You think that is bad… you should see my mom and “I Love Lucy” stuff. Or my dad and The Beatles or sports memorabilia. Their collections make mine look tiny. Of course they are older than me and have had more time.

2 comments:

  1. oh i totally remember your simpsons obsession! you used to have tons of lighthouses too, do you still have all of those?????

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a bunch of lighthouses. But they are all confined mostly to the dinigroom and kitchen areas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.