Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Learning

Someone asked me today if my opinion of My Space has improved. (I will not name any names…) Well, no, not really. I still think this is better, easier and more customizable. I think this is much more personal and fun. Everyone who reads it, family, friends, and the occasional bored stranger, seems to enjoy it. It has a few little interactive things, such as our poll or our trivia. My Space however, is all interactive. I still think it is more like a big chat room than anything else is. I did figure out how to make it a little cooler. I put some Simpson’s videos on there. I am up to 10 Friends. One is Tom, who is everyone’s friend. David has one, but only because you need one to see some or to leave messages on them. Not true with this however. Anyone can comment, if you have a blog or not. If you have a Google account it is easiest, or you can do like my friend Heather does and post as Anonymous and the just sign it. If you choose "Other" you can put your name in when you leave a comment. The rest of my My Space friends are friends and family who just happen to be My Space users.


Sarah

However, I will say there is some good to it. I may not like it, but if I did not have the stupid thing, I would not chat with my sister Sarah much. We were never close, even though we lived in the same house and the same parents raised us. Nevertheless, I suppose chatting via My Space is a start. Sarah is a huge My Space Queen. I think I’m going to buy her a tee shirt that says, “My Space Celebrity”.


Alyssa and some band I am not cool enough to know

Without My Space, I would not know a damn thing about my cousin Alyssa. She is a pretty cool 14 year old. She likes some really loud music too. I saw this shirt; I think I should buy for her. It says, “This Is A Band Shirt, But You’re Not Cool Enough To Know Them”.


Nikki

Last, but not least, if not for My Space, I would not know Nikki. She has a very nice My Space, and she shares the unfortunate experience of having the same biological father as me. I have very little to say about that guy, since I don’t really know him, but I won’t hold that against her. I have not seen or heard anything about her since she was two or three years old. Not her fault at all and it is nice to hear from her.

I did not think I would get much use out of that stupid website, but I end up logging on about once a day or so because it emails me when someone leaves me messages on there. (Mostly Sarah.)

There you have it, my My Space experience. Do not worry; I will not be going from here anytime soon. I have another post I will put up later.

5 comments:

  1. Well your welcome, see what I did for you, put some of your family back into your life, by getting them all reved up, lol lol. Some good came of it for you. Well good luck in that respect, you may very well need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was going to leave the other comment before I wrote this one but I changed my mind because I don't like to stoop to other people's level. Anyways... I should be a myspace celebrity I used to have like a zillion friends on there, but I deleted a bunch of them because what is the point of having a bunch of friends you don't even know in real life, it was kind of funny though, I would go to the mall and people would come up to me and tell me I was their friend on myspace lol. Its cool you have a page now so we can talk and such, and you can get to know the cooler Sarah and not the annoying bratty teenager Sarah :] woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes. Those shirts are pretty sweet. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The band with Alyssa is Bless the Fall, aren't they hot....lol. She had her picture posted on their myspace, she was very excited about it, she almost cried. Sarah has a t-shirt that says "You looked better on myspace"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah... those are some handsome devils. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.