Tuesday, September 18, 2007

3 More Things

I've been so busy, I forgot to mention Carolynn ran in her first cross country meet on Thursday. She came in 37th out of 131 6th and 7th grade girls. She came in first for her school. Her next meet is tomorrow. I will try and get some pictures, but she runs in the first race which starts at 4:00 and I don't get off until 4:30. By the time I get there, she'll be done. I forgot my camera last week. I took the afternoon off to go to her first one.

Catherine is having a sleepover this Friday. She doesn't make friends easily (she prefers to play with her imagination) and I am worried no one is coming. She invited 8 girls. We have tons of puppy decorations from Party City.

I had to re-edit my Old Folks video to put it on DVD for my Grandpa. So here is the new edit.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Carolynn gets her running shoes in time for the track meet. They will make her run like Forrest Gump.......
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep the shoes arrived. They fit. A size smaller would have been too small. She's been wearing them since she got them so they'd be broken in by tomorrow's meet. I told her to call you and say thank you but Jessica is here........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, ya gotta love that zappos. They will next day for free. Now Carolynn has Runnin Shoes because she just feels like runnin.......I hope she does good at the track meet.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.