Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hollywood Glamour

Finally, the tubes are working again and all my moms, sisters and cousins pictures are at this moment flooding into my computer. Now I can make the videos. Or not. I have a limited selection of music here, but I have had some excellent suggestions for songs to use. Unfortunately, I own no CD’s with those songs, which may force me to drive up and load up with songs from my dad. He has a massive music collection. We shall see.

I was at the Albertson’s yesterday and actually saw a leek. It looks like a giant chive.

Today we went to Party City to get stuff for Catherine’s birthday. She is having a small party on the 22nd. She got a bunch of puppy stuff. It is all very cute. We got some candy to put in the doggy bags. David grabbed this huge bag of Warheads candy. He made me try one and I can tell you that will not happen again. That was the sourest candy ever. I thought my mouth was going to suck right in. It was terrible. Everyone laughed at me. Carolynn ate four of them. She is insane.

I still have a cold. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.