Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I have a cold, which makes things feel a million times worse.

My Hollywood Epic Movie is taking some time. I had 77 pictures on my camera. Carolynn had about 10 on hers. My mom, sister and cousin had tons on theirs. They sent them over via Tubes, but the tube is not working so I cannot see them. If they had e-mailed them, it would have taken dozens of e-mails and a lot of time to send that many pictures. Therefore, the tube was a better way to go. However, it is not working. I am actually considering just driving up there on Saturday because not only can I just get them that way, but also my dad has a much larger music collection to choose from. Just FYI, you cannot use a downloaded ITunes or Napster song in a movie. The movie program will not let you. Yes, I know I will be seeing my family at Pala on Sunday as well and that might just be too much family, but I do love my movies.

I ordered soup for lunch today. Soup since I was sick. The deli’s soup of today is potato-leek. I do not think I ever ate anything with leek in it before. It tastes like an onion-flavored celery. It is a pretty good soup. Anyway, I have to get back to work. Until next time….

4 comments:

  1. I think a leek is in the onion family. It looks like a giant green onion but with the texture of a potatoe or a rudabaga. People in the south use them a lot......but then they eat grits too.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you like the soup? And was the leek real strong, some kinds of onions are just really really strong in flavor or did it have a sweet flavor to it. If you do make it up the hill on Sat., let us know and maybe you can stop by if you have the time for that Tea Set we told you about. Bring some of your beach weather to the desert if you will. Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I liked the soup. It wasn't strong at all. I will let you know about Saturday. I got the pictures now it's music I am after. I don't know if I feel like driving that far for that. But my sister does want me to come and hang out with her and teach her to make movies and have some iced tea. She won't be joining us at Pala on Sunday. So maybe I still will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you want to come and hang out Mike has about a zillon or so CDs I am sure you will find something you like. Saturday I am just planning on getting some stuff done around the house, because Sunday we will be at Pala. We have a room there so we can just relax and have a good time and drive home on monday. Sarah has to work but she got Catherine a little pet shop thing, and a new outfit. We are leaving for Boston on the 22nd, my dad is packed and ready but I still have to get my stuff together. Elvis will be happy to see you and the girls too.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.