Friday, October 05, 2007

And The Answer Is........

1.What year was the first official World Series played and who won?
It was played in 1903 and the winners were the Boston Pilgrims.

2. What year did the Dodgers move to Los Angeles and where did they move from?
They played their first game in Los Angeles in 1958 and they moved there from Brooklyn.

3. How many players have hit home runs on the first pitch of their first at bat in the major league?
23

4. Name the player who played in the most consecutive games and how many games in a row did he play?
It was Cal Ripken Jr. and he played 2632 games in a row.

5. To which president did the first presidential lifetime pass from The National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues go to?
It was given to Theodore Roosevelt in 1907.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that is what my answers were...I was just about to post......so well, I knew the Cal Ripkin one....I saw a cool documentury on The Dodgers on HBO It was called The Ghosts of Flatbush it was about taking down Ebbets Field and the Dodgers moving to LA.....so I guess I didn't win.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.