Thursday, October 04, 2007

Gibson Steps Up To The Plate...



Today is my dad's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is for fear that he may tell how old I am and we don't need to hear about that. Anyway, in honor of my dad's birthday and baseball week, here is one of my baseball memories with my dad.



Carolynn still thinks we are going to my parents house this weekend. Her theory is Grandma is my mom and you have to do what your mom says. She should listen to her own advice.

In case you haven't noticed, this website went through a bit of a recent transformation. I simplified the layout, I deleted some of the stuff in the sidebar, and I changed the banner. I made a bunch of new ones too, so it won't be so boring.

Also, I added more pictures to yesterdays post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.