Friday, October 12, 2007

A Good Book

Today I finished “otherwise known as Sheila the great” it was great. It is about a girl named Sheila who moves from the city to Tarrytown in the country. She meets a dog-named Jenifer who lives in her house and she hates dogs. She also meets a girl named mouse and she has a sister who is elegiac to dogs so Sheila lies and says she is elegiac to dogs too. In addition, her mom makes her take swimming lessens because she does not known how to swim because she thinks she is going to drown. Plus Jenifer was Pregnant.
The end was great Sheila had her swimming test and she was thinking in her head I’m going to drown but she swam a across the pool and pasted. Then she had a going away party and she ran from the dogs and ran into the house but she said what ever and she wanted that puppy.

6 comments:

  1. So why did they call her Sheila the Great? Did she think she was great or did her friends think she was great? Sounds like a good book. Do you think you could be Carolynn the great? You are a great runner, and you are a great student, and me and grandpa and Sarah think you are a great kid.
    love ya so so much
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheila thought she was the greatest becuase she thought she could do everything but she couldn't. I could be carolynn the great becuose i do alot of cool things but i don't do all good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't do all good things huh? So what are the bad things? Stuff I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I know a few people like that they think they know everything when they really don't. I think you are right you could be Carolynn the Great because you are great at a lot of different things. And you are not good at everything, so you know when to ask for help...sounds Great to me. By the way I liked the shoes you picked out is 6.5 the size or do you need a size 7 let me know and I will Zap them to ya....
    Love ya so so much
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 6.5 would be better because of the pantyhose factor. Her tennis shoes are a 7 I think and the have a little room in the toe. Not too much but a little room. You wouldn't want your high heels flopping off. What does anyone else think... besides the fact that Carolynn is crazy for wanting to wear the heels in the first place. I seriously wouldn't wear shoes if I didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well 6.5 it is then. I agree I do not like the heels either. For one thing I am already tall enough, they always pinch your toes, and in evey horror movie the scary dude always catches the chick in the high heels. You can not run fast is high heels.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.