Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Boring Thursday

Carolynn’s cross-country meet was canceled today. Well, not exactly. Only me and the coach showed up to drive. We could have taken eight kids. However, there are 17 kids and it would not be fair if not everyone can go. One other mom showed up to drive her son, but she refused to drive any more kids. She had a freakin SUV! That would have been everyone.

Anyways, after that Jessica came over for dinner. We had egg rolls and fried rice. Jessica loved it. We had some oolong tea in the tea set my aunt gave me. It was good. Jessica asked me when we were going to eat that again. I guess she is planning on joining us.

This weekend we are doing our Halloween decorating. We have to get it looking all spooky for the big party. In case you did not know, Carolynn is throwing a Halloween bash on the Saturday before Halloween. She is getting a bit old for trick or treat I guess. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know.

Carolynn finally wrote something on her site. The one C she got was for Language Arts. That is spelling, sentence structure, writing and wording. I suggested she try writing more for her website to work on it. Therefore, she wrote something and she started a couple of other things. I did not correct her spelling or anything either. She started herself a MySpace, but that is so she could be like Jessica and have “friends” like Kelly Clarkson and Ashley Tisdale.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is in the air, it is very cool out this evening. I am watching the red sox on tv. Stephen King is at the game reading a Novel during the breaks in the action. He reads suspense novels......I wonder if Dean Koonzt is his favorite author? Just something to ponder. I am going to sit down have a nice cup of tea, some nice pumpkin bread and ponder.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.