Friday, October 26, 2007

Hello?

The other day I happened to mention that my cell phone played Redneck Woman when my mom calls. This sparked many questions from my loyal readers. Questions about what ring tones I have for other people and such. So here is the low down on my ring tones. Yes, I have quite a few, but what is the point of the really cool phone if you don’t do stuff with it.

These are all the people I have in my cell phone and their respective ring tones.

Alyssa- Some loud screaming song called Ambrosia. I have no idea what the band is. Alyssa picked it. If she calls I can guarantee I will answer quickly.

Carolynn- The theme from Charlie’s Angels

Catherine- Hey Hey We’re The Monkees

Dad- Take Me Out To The Ball Game

David- Monty Python

Grandma- Default (My default ringer is the theme song from The Muppet Show.)

Grandpa- Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Heather- One (From A Chorus Line)

Home- The theme from The Addam’s Family

Jenna Baskets- The theme from Batman

Jessica- The theme from Charlie’s Angels (That’s Carolynn’s friend. There used to be three of them, hence the Charlie’s Angles theme.)

Joe- The theme from Knight Rider

Mark- Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Mom- Redneck Woman (I forget who sings that one.)

Phillip- Cell Block Tango (From Chicago)

Sarah- Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s

Trish- One (From A Chorus Line)

That’s all of them. I know some of them repeat. I have a few I am not using.

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead from the Wizard Of Oz
The theme from the Three Stooges
All those boring ones that came with the phone

Comments? Suggestions? Requests? I love messing with my phone. I have a Chocolate phone. (Cherry) It plays music and does cool stuff and looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.