Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lazy Sundays


I finished my book yesterday. It was pretty good, not exactly a heart-racing thriller, like James Patterson’s books, but good still. There are quite a few more books in the series and I may pick up a few more. I love James Patterson’s books. I have read nearly all of his books. My favorite one is called The Jester and is about the crusades. I have read all the Alex Cross series and most of the Women’s Murder Club series. They made a TV show out of the Woman’s’ Murder Club books that premiered on Friday. It was not bad.

Since I finished One For The Money, I got started last night on Wicked. It is written in the old fashion style of the original Wizard of Oz. So far, it is good though.

We finished our Halloween decorating. It is cloudy and sort of Halloweenish outside. Carolynn went to Jessica’s last night and they watched scary movies.

1 comment:

  1. Well it rained here a little on friday night but it was nice out today. I made some chicken and dumplings for dinner. Tuesday I am starting a class with my friend Francine. Public speaking, I do not need the class, but Francine wanted me to take it with her. She sometimes has a little trouble with the writing part, we will have dinner on tuesdays then go to class. It will be fun, I like the writing part, and if it is a subject I like I have no problems with the speaking part.
    I am going to start taking one class each semester at Cal State for my masters, they offer a few here at the VVC campus but I am going to have to drive down to San Bernardino sooner or later.
    You know, as big as the high desert is getting you would think they could offer more university classes at VVC. When we were in boston, they have colleges everywhere...Harvard, MIT, Boston College, U of Mass, Northwestern, I would be happy to have a degree from any of them.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.