Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Some Days Are Just Not Good

Today started out crappy. I got to work and the e-mail server was down. Next a guy called about some broken baskets, but he refused to talk to me, he only wanted to talk to my boss. I hate that. Next, a load of baskets we purchased was mostly a bunch of junk. Oh well. Then a customer called and insisted he faxed an order and a girl called and told him that we would send them later. I am the only girl and I never got an order. Then when I talked to him again, he insisted he ordered over the internet. We do not have internet ordering. I found out later that the poor guy had recently had a stroke. We eventually got his order but it was very frustrating. Then someone ran into our mailbox. They knocked it down and mangled the box up. I had outgoing mail out there too. I went out, collected the mail off the ground, and ran over to the Home Depot to get a new one. Then after all that, the computer system was acting stupid and my boss, who is a great guy, but not exactly technologically advanced, started flipping out. Then while trying to get all that taken care of we discovered a mistake I made. However, I make few mistakes so it was not the end of the world, and besides, it is good we caught it. I accidentally entered an order twice. After all that, I just wanted to come home and go to bed.

Carolynn is making pork chops. She uses Shake `N Bake. After dinner, I am making some tea and reading quietly. I hope that tomorrow will go better.

1 comment:

  1. Except for the mail box thing...welcome to my world. I hate it when people call and just say they want to speak to my supervisor...she tells them to talk to me...some days just suck more then others.....Well tomorrow will be better...it can not possibly be worse.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.