Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Weird Weird Sunday

Starting this week Jessica would come over in the morning and we would walk together to school, its much more fun then going without someone to talk too. Cross-country has being going great Jessica joined the team too but the hill we trained on was a private hill and someone complained about us running up it so we cannot run up it and that that sucks because we just run the track witch has no hill in it.
This weekend mom, Catherine and I went to my grandma and grandpa’s house it was lots of fun. First mom, Sarah and I went to the grocery store and bought some ingredients for the stew we were going to make. After we got back, my mom started making the dinner well I was playing with the dogs. After a long time I came in and help, mom cooks the dinner. The dinner was so good so, so good I loved it. Then me grandma and mom went to wall-mart and printed pictures. When we got home, I played more chasing with Elvis, Brett and Aaron. Then we toasted marshmallows around the fire outside, played hide, and go seek. Then at night, we watched The Notebook and it was great. Then Sarah turned on High School Musical and I left to bed.
The next day when I woke up, grandma was making donuts, and I helped grandma make then and they where good. Then we played and watched the New York Minute. Then when Sarah got home from work she took me to wall – mart and she bout me a magazine. When I got back, we had to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Well at long last, news from Carolynn.....I am glad you had fun, because we had fun too. The stew was good, we had fun making and eating the donuts, and the homemade noodles were the bomb..as Sarah would say. I hope you and Jessica kicked some butt at the track meet today. Love ya so so much
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.