Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Triple Play

Three things I have learned since I last posted.

1. My Grandpa can sleep through anything.
2. Catherine can get jelly on the wall three feet away while making a sandwich.
3. If you leave your e-mail box open and go to the bathroom, your 11 year old will read your e-mail.

Last night I went to Pala to see Bryan Adams with my dad. I saw my Grandpa who showed me his photo album from his vacation. He has plenty of interesting stories to tell, but I will not tell them because it was his vacation and he likes to tell them himself. Anyway, Bryan Adams was good. Here are a few pictures from the adventure.


Pala put this up for Grandpa. They love him as much as he loves it there.


My dad talking to my mom. She had to work and wasn't there.


Bryan Adams


Grandpa

I sat here at my computer to do this and somehow got covered in jelly. There was jelly on the chair, jelly on the walls, and jelly on the table. Mysteriously enough, Catherine made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the other side of the table from where I was sitting. No one knows how the jelly got all the way over here.

I sat here to download my pictures and check my e-mail. While the pictures were downloading, I left this computer unattended and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Carolynn was on the phone telling Jessica how she wouldn’t be able to sleep over at her house this weekend because we were going to spend the weekend at her Grandma’s house. I never said that. So I asked her what made her think we were going to Grandma’s. She said it was on my computer… Grandma said we could come over whenever we want and sleep over. How did she know that? Because when I was in the bathroom she looked at my computer to see what kind of pictures I was downloading.

**********
There’s No Crying In Baseball


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.