Friday, November 09, 2007

Just Friday

This morning I went to Jessica’s house and we rolled in the tire. Then we jumped on her trampoline and time went by so fast. Then we walked to school. When we got there me and Jessica helped Ms. Martin and we stapled papers to the wall and the bell rang. In math class we reviewed math. Then I took a benchmark test, only 10 questions. Then we did math crossword and looked at science videos.

Then the bell rang. I walked to art class. In art class I came first and Mrs. Clark needed to go to the bathroom so I sat there and the second bell rang and everyone came in. Then we put finishing touches on our artwork. I called mine “Candy Land” because it has a lot of spirals on it and dots. It looked cool. (Plus it made me hungry.) Then I packed because the semester is over so we needed to get everything. Then the bell rang and I went to P.E. with Shelley, my friend. In P.E. we practiced for the Turkey Trot and my teacher thought I couldn’t run but when my teacher saw me in first place he said “Wow!” Then the bell rang and it was time for lunch.

At lunch I ate a sandwich and went to the library and studied social studies and the bell rang and it was time for Mrs. Guy’s class. When I got there I did language arts and we did personal pronouns and we wrote a paper on it. I wrote about my pets. Then we did social studies and packed up and went home.

When I got home I cleaned and put up Thanksgiving decorations. Then Catherine surprise. Then we ate at Carls Jr and went shopping. Then we went home and cleaned up and now I am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. What a day, what a day, what a day.......Almost time for Wicked

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.