Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Stuff

This Christmas I got a lot of things. This is what I got:

  • Link’s Cross Bow Game for the Wii with a little gun.

  • Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.

  • A Wii Nunchuck and a Wii Mote.

  • Polly Pocket Animal Car.

  • Wii Play for the Wii.

  • A Diary.

  • A True Heart Tie Dye Care Bear.

  • Lifesavers, Orange, Chapstick in my stocking. And chocolate money and stickers.

  • A Judy Blume book.

  • A turtle key chain from Catherine.

  • Wii.

  • Stilts.

  • Webkinz.

  • DVD Player.

  • Perfume, lots of perfume and body lotion.

  • A new outfit

  • A new nightgown

  • Turtle slippers

  • Gift Cards and Money


With my money and gift cards so far I bought a new nightie and a movie. I got a new purse with Mom’s money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.