Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wee! Wii!

Last weekend I went to my grandma’s house, we opened presents I got three webkinz two cats Salem and Mr. Wiggles and a bunny named Delilah. Catherine got play food for Catherine’s cafe. Alyssa came over and she got a new chocolate phone. It is kind of an aqua color. We went bowling. I got some strikes and some spares. We had family pictures. There’s a picture of me and Catherine but you can’t tell I want to punch her in the face.



We went out with Aunt Paveena to get dinner after bowling. We got a portable DVD player for Christmas and we watched movies on the way home. I got a Wii from my Dad and some stilts from Taylor. When we got home we played some Wii Sports. It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this post, keep up the good work. Looks like you got some pretty cool stuff, that's for sure. I am glad that no one got hurt in our family pictures. They all came out real nice and you looked very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.