Friday, December 14, 2007

He Knows If You’re Awake

Today my very nice co-worker, Jo Anna, bought me lunch at a local Mexican place. It was good. Very authentic tacos, much better than Taco Bell. I like Taco Bell anyway. Jack In The Box has some excellent tacos.

I made tuna casserole for dinner. My dad reminded me earlier that I forgot to mention how Catherine’s fish came out. Catherine’s fish was so good we went out and got some more to eat this week.

I am about to finish my Christmas shopping. I am taking Carolynn to do hers and I finally decided what to get my sister. Then it will be over. I love the holidays, but sometimes I think about how nice and peaceful it will be when they are over.

The Twelve Days Of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A Partridge in a Pear Tree.

1 comment:

  1. Mystery Meat tacos from Jack in the Box......no one knows for sure what they are made of but they sure are good. Well I hope you enjoyed your tuna casserole I know it is one of my favorites....not.
    I am done with the shopping, I did not have to leave Apple Valley with all the new shopping centers. The new Mervyns is very nice, I am not that excited about the Super Target, but it is nice not having to drive all the way to Victorville.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.