Friday, February 22, 2008

If You Think A Hot Tub Is A Stolen Bathroom Fixture, You're Probably A NASCAR Fan.

If you've ever shopped at Trader Joe's, however, you are probably not a NASCAR fan. I went in there to get some groceries tonight. It was an interesting experience. It's a very nice store and the people are friendly. It contained no junk food and no cleaning supplies. Just food. A lot of it organic. We got some stuff we needed and some more stuff at Albertsons.

Tomorrow is our NASCAR advenure. It will be a hoot. I am meeting my mom, Dad, and Grandpa at the Krispy Kreame at Ontario Mills tomorrow.




Happy Birthday Sidney!

1 comment:

  1. Trader Joes does have organic soap and shampoo. They have all kinds of stuff you don't see everyday. Smoked salmon and rice milk and organic vegetables. I went to a Trader Joes once but it has been a while. Krispy Kreames are Organic I am sure.....well they are good.
    I guess yesterday's racing events were rained out. I hope we will get some good pictures and get to see some cars today.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.