Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TV Time



The writers strike has ended. Hallelujah! At night, after work, I like to veg out in front of the TV and lately, there has been very little to watch. American Idol has started, but the voting has not started and watching the auditions are a little boring. Survivor has started, but I have not seen it. I recorded the first one, but Carolynn and I have not watched it yet. Nevertheless, Carolynn and I are glad to find out that all of our favorite shows will soon be returning. Catherine does not watch much TV. Just a little Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. David watches a few shows too. Here is the run down of what we are watching…


Cold Case- Sunday Nights at nine with new episodes returning March 30
Medium- Monday Nights with new episodes returning February 18
American Idol- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Law and Order; SVU- Tuesdays at 10 with new episodes starting in the spring
Survivor- Thursdays at eight
CSI- Thursday nights at 10 with new episodes returning April 3
Womens Murder Club- Friday Nights returning soon we hope

David also watches Nip/Tuck on Tuesday nights.

1 comment:

  1. Well yeah for all the new shows. I do not watch much TV myself other then re-runs of two and a half men and Survivor on Thurdays. Now after this Saturday I am sure at least one TV will be forever tuned into ESPN, basketball, or golf. At least until baseball season starts, then we will have MLB chanels all day everyday........Thats ok we do have more then one TV so I am good to go.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.