Friday, March 28, 2008

Another One!


I finished Black Beauty on the 27th but I'm writing about it today. It's about a horse who first is in one house and then is sold to another. In that house he met Ginger another horse and Merrylegs. The saddest part was when he found out that Ginger had died because the people didn't feed her. anther sad moment is when the barn burned to the ground and Ginger almost didn't make it out. Or when Beauty broke his knees. The good parts where when Beauty ran out to save a lady and he almost got sick but he made it and at the the new owner said that they would never sell him away so he had no worries so all he did was think about Ginger and Merrylegs.

1 comment:

  1. Well I better get on the ball and get the webkins I owe you. I see you are going to go camping at the beach, now that sounds like fun. It should be nice and sunny by then and you guys should have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.