Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Iggie's House


I finished Iggie's House today its about a girl named Winnie and her best friend Iggie moved to Tokyo and black people moved in her house. Mrs. Landon hated the Garbers (the people who moved in) and she said she didn't want black people taking over. But in the end Mrs. Landon moves she wanted to move out because nobody was on her side and she wanted to leave any way before blacks took over and Winnie and the Garbers where best friends. The saddest thing when Mrs.Landon put a sigh in the Garbers front yard saying "Go back back were you belong. We don't want your kind around here!!!!!!" I feel like the book left me hanging throw. Next I'm reading Black Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Did the story take place a long time ago. I would hope that people would not be that way, and be so mean to people just because they are black. I hope that they learned a lesson in the end.

    Love Ya Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.