Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Slightly Larger Small Assistant

You should have guessed if Catherine came to work with me yesterday, Carolynn would be joining me today.

Carolynn thought ahead and brought a book and my laptop with her. She helped around the office with filing and stapling. She played online. She read her book. I think she is almost done with Iggy’s House. She ordered pizza for lunch. She too was ready to go home by the end of the day. Needless to say, I don’t think they will want to do that again.

Another day, another birthday greeting... This time to Carolynn and Catherine's great-aunt Sherri! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I do not know about you but everyday I come to work, and I am ready to go home about ten minutes after I get here.
    Good that you had help for the last couple of days. i wonder which one did a "gooder" job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my very own blog....I may need a little help but you can give some tips.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make a link to it if you want.....threebaseballfanz. I am a little foggy about adding pictures and making a picture under the title.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.