Monday, March 24, 2008

My Little Assistant

Catherine came to work with me today. She is on Spring Break. She brought crayons and colored a bunch of pictures. I found some stuff about California Missions for her to work on; coloring pages, a word search, other activity pages. She ordered lunch from the deli. She had a tuna sandwich. She played with her Webkinz. She brought them all with her. She stole all the office supplies off of my desk and sold them back to me from “Catherine’s Office Supply Store”. When it was time to go, she was very ready. She is funny.

Jo Anna, my friend and co-worker, brought me a birthday gift today. She brought me a nice teas set for one and some really cool teas. They have a neat tea shop in Leucadia near her house. I will have to check it out one of these days.

Also, a Happy Birthday to my friend Heather's little boy Joey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.