Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Really Boring Book


I finished my boring book, The Witch of Blackbird Pond. It is about a girl named Kit who moved from a big city to a little city. She moves in to her aunt’s house by surprise, she does not even ask. Then when she has to work in the fields, she meets this woman named Hannah. Hannah lives down at blackbird pond and everyone thinks she is the witch because when the river flooded and when it dried up her house was still there. Then this person named William wanted to marry her. Suddenly all the kids get sick and everyone thinks its Hannah who put a spell on them. Hannah escapes and since kit was her friend, she was arrested for witchcraft. Then they realized that she was just teaching another girl to read so then she is let go. And William ends up marring the girl in the house who wanted to marry him any way and everyone else gets married but her then she marries the captain of the boat the dolphin and live happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. It did not sound boring to me. I thought it was a good story. Well a long time ago people thought there were witches in Salem and they got killed. In your book it looks like they live happily ever after and that is a good thing.

    I guess I owe you one webkinz

    Love ya
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.