Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog Of The Week #3

This week’s Blog Of The Week is called Life Of An Obsessive Reader. Well, that is what it is called now. It has been called many things over the years. This is the blog of my dearest friend Trish. Trish got me started with my first blog way back when. Way back when it only had a few design choices and no pictures or anything. Way back when we were young and hopeful. Way back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. If it were not for the internet, we might not have been friends for so long since we both move around so much. Right now, we live on opposite coasts.

Trish has been doing her blog since 2004 or maybe longer. Maybe 2004 sounds about right. She writes about varying topics; being a Marine Wife, her kids, her dogs, being a college student, and books. A lot about books. She has some serious book issues.

Trish and I started an online book discussion group in December. So far, it has been going pretty well. We do not have a huge active member list, but those we do have I enjoy. It is fun and we get to try books we might not have read ourselves.

Trish and I have been friends since 2000 and I see no plans for us to stop anytime soon. So check out her blog. It has always been listed on my sidebar, currently as “A Womans Blog Is Her Obsession”.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my blog. I put a lot of myself into it (maybe too much) so it's nice to hear that my efforts are appreciatied.

    If there is a better friend than you, I'm have no idea who that would be.

    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think trisha is a good writer, she finds things to write about every day and that is not easy. I am sure she has a very busy life but it is hard to find words sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.