Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grandma



********************



So this video is on You Tube. The reason...

The song on this video is apparently owned by Universal Music Group. They would prefer I post it on You Tube so they can better monitor it. Is that not the strangest thing? It's a copy right thing. I guess they want to control it to make sure I am not trying to take credit for it. I give full credit for this song to Andrew Lloyd Weber and the original London cast of Phantom of The Opera. I am not getting any money from it. I didn't use it for a commercial and there are no ads on my blog. Just FYI.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very nice video and a wonderful tribute to your Grandma. Looking at the wedding photo, the 25th Anniversary, and then the 50th Anniversary it appears that your grandfather got taller over the years and your grandma got shorter. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, maybe with the osteoporosis she may have been getting shorter. Which in turn would make Grandpa look taller. He is the tallest man I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep he is tall over 6'5 and she was abot 5'4 when she was young she wore high heels which was a fifies thing. When she got older she was kind of bent over and she had to wear slippers because her feet were bent. She was a hottie when she was young.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.