Sunday, April 06, 2008

Catching Up

Today I was catching up with some stuff I needed to get done. I did some cleaning and am doing laundry. Tonight I finally made that chicken fried steak for dinner. We have to get the turtle tank fixed up. You know, moving with a turtle and two cats (and possibly a smelly ol’ hound dog) sounds like a fun time.

My sister went to South Carolina this week to see her boyfriend husband graduate from boot camp. She sent me this picture yesterday. Chris looks okay, but seriously, my sister’s hair looks like a wig. I think it is the same color as Wilma Flintstone’s.

On another thing I needed to catch up with, I finally finished my video of Trish and me on our vacation. I went a little artistic on it, so hopefully you enjoy it.

7 comments:

  1. Hey that is exactlly what I thought too when I first saw that hair "don't".....Well since grandpa and I will be picking her up from Ontario airport, she will be easy to spot.
    We are going to stop at the Sports Authority and look around a little then on to the airport to pick up Wilma. I hope her flight gets in on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder... did she do that to her hair on purpose or was it a horrible accident? I wonder what Chris though. He hadn't seen he in months and she shows up looking like she belongs in a stone age family... from the town of Bedrock... a page right out of history...

    I wonder if she arrived through the courtesy of Fred's two feet

    I bet she had a yabba dabba doo time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was great. Catherine's pictures of Balboa Park turned out really good.

    Wilma's hair is...interesting. And I thought my highlights were a bit much, lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know she will be forever known as "Wilma".....lol. Well she thought it was a little bright when she got it done, but she likes that. I picked up yesterday and it has faded quite a bit, it is still red...She was delayed by 45 min and me and grandpa were waiting and we were chatting with and older couple that just happened to be from Apple valley. They were waiting for their daughter who was on the same flight (the daughter was 59), So I say well my daughter is only 19 and she has bright red hair like Wilma Flintstone.....they thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christopher is the one who liked my hair most. He likes my hair best when it is red, so he is the one who gave me the idea. And I like my hair, thats just who I am... I am a bright haired kind of person. I am not hurting anybody and if I like it, what difference does it make? So yeah my husband liked it. Anyways I had fun in South Carolina, now Christopher is in Georgia. Maybe I will go there and visit him there if I can get a cheap flight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you say Wilma. It looks orange to me, not red. I have red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I am sure Fred thinks Wilma is a hottie......Betty Rubble was a hottie...the cartoon one not the Rosie one.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.