Sunday, April 06, 2008

World War III



It's so hard to sleep when you can clearly here every word your neighbors are shouting.

He Says: "Shut Up and quit your bi---ing!"
She Says: "You wouldn't know love if it bit you on the a--!"(bang, bang, pow)
He Says: "I am sick of your s---!"(bang, pow, slam)
She Says: "I hate you! I never loved you and you have a small d---!"(bang, bang, slam)
(WOW! That was a bit below the belt!)
He Says: "Well, you'd know seeing how you f---ed everyone in town!!"(slam, bang)

(inaudible yelling)
(more bangs)
(more screaming)

She Says: "GET OUT!"
He Says: Something I didn't quite catch

Bang
Slam
Slam
BOOM
Slam
Stomp
Gate Slam
Car Starts
Screeching Tires

So you think it's over? Nope. I thought so too and went back to bed. But he came back. Then more screaming, more yelling (mostly about him going out and her spending money) more banging, another boom, the door slams, the gate shuts, and the car starts again.

I am hoping that is the end of it. I can't tell if it is the people next to me or under me. I never hear this stuff before and the people under me are new.

I'm going to bed again. I hope this time it sticks.

7 comments:

  1. Fun times. I used to have neighbors like that. I suppose it could be worse and you could be listening to them banging and shouting about something else altogether, heheh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then after all that yelling and banging and stomping and screeching of the tires...He returns to more yelling and screamming and name calling.....The only thing missing from this little story is the cops visting and someone going to jail.
    Just so when he/she gets out, they can get back together and call each other sweetie, or honey, or babe.......until it happens again. I hope they do not have children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cops came. He came back for round three and I couldn't take it. It was after midnight by then. I got up and called the cops myself. It was the downstairs people and they have at least three kids. I guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't take it. The dispatcher at 911 said I wasn't the first complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well did one or both go off to jail? or when the cops came did she start crying and begging them not to arrest him. Now when the cops go out on a domestic call somebody is going to Jail. Is he millitary, They do not like to have to go bail their property of of jail.
    I bet he/she will be back today, and they will be all kissy and happy and they are never going to fight like that again......blah blah blah......until the next time. I wonder if the TV is in one piece, and how many holes are in the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure who got hauled off. I think he may be a Marine, but I am not positive. Hopefully they will keep it down for the next couple of months I have to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hope the battle is over for a while. I see that sort of thing all the time. What a way to live, they are always way up....with the honey, sweetie, stuff or they are way down, calling each other names and yelling.....things are never just even.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should post the link to my march of dimes walk on here so maybe some of your readers will donate and i might actually go over my goal this year!!!!!!!! i hate neighbors like that. can you pretty please move back up here. i applied for a job and i am going to need a sitter if i get it!!!! i will love you forever......ok so i will still love you if you dont move back, but i will be sad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.