Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Fiesta


Tonight we had tacos for dinner. They were fabulous. I love Mexican food.

Today a couple of hoodlums were causing trouble in our apartment building. They are always causing trouble; skateboarding in the parking lot, throwing rocks at windows, running all around acting like general jerks. I am counting the days until I can leave these craptacular apartments and move my family somewhere nicer. In fact, I put a counter at the bottom of my page.

Tomorrow I am trying out a new meme. This one is called Wordless Wednesday. Look for it tomorrow. Then of course one Thursday, look for my 13 list for the Thursday 13.

1 comment:

  1. I like mexican food too, we eat at Marcelinos about once a week. But sometimes we make tacos at home. I love tacos.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.