Saturday, April 26, 2008

Get A Life

10 Reasons I Haven't Been Blogging As Much As I Usually Do

1. It's too nice outside to sit in front of a computer.
2. The power cord to my laptop broke so I have to share computer with David. That's four people, one computer.
3. I have been sick.
4. I have been working.
5. I am getting ready for a huge move.
6. I am not doing anything interesting enough to write about.
7. I have other things to do.
8. I don't feel like it.
9. I have kids.
10. I was reading. School is almost over and I have book club books and reading challenge books.

10 comments:

  1. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. Those all sound like cop out excuses to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pie Hole... Shut Yours. Put some apple pie in and go play a video game.

    lol.

    I know I am filled of excuses. I will try harder for all my loyal fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminded me of the fist of pom pom, heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fist of fury you mean of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao. I'm dying laughing over here and the Mister thinks I have lost my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lost your mind. He is right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been nice out we did a little yard work today. I think you have interesting stuff to say. And you always help me with my Thursday list....

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice and worm this weekend. It will be a good day to go to Pala. David ran out and got me a new plug for my laptop so I am back in business. I don't know if he did it to be nice, because I am sick, or if he just wanted me to stop using his (probably the last one) but now I can work on my stuff again. Tomorrow we will have the blog of the week and maybe a little Pala video. And I don't mind helping you with your Thursday list. You get a lot of good comments from that. Did you get next weeks theme yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally just wrote "nice and worm"

    lol

    I meant nice and WARM. Oh well. Nyquil is kicking in. Good night.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.