Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Day At The Avocado Festival

Today me and my mom only went to the Avocado Festival. We bought delicious avocado bread.


We had to park by a Burger King and walk to the festival because there were a lot of people. We looked at some shops. One shop had avocado soaps and we sniffed them. We saw a shop with all lots of signs. We ate festival winner guacamole. It was called Holy Guaca-Moly.

It was so good.

Then we walked to some more shops. We saw some camping stuff with canopies. Then we bought a guacamole bowl. It had avocados on it.


I got a tee shirt at a shop that says avocado festival. Then we walked down and we saw a rock and mineral museum.


Then we saw a giant avocado and I had my picture taken by it.


Then we walked all the way around the whole festival and I tried a mango-strawberry slushie thing. It was delicious. On our way out we bought some avocados to take home. Then we walked all the way back to our car. When we were driving home we bought some stuff at the Jack In The Box. My day was awesome. Then my legs hurt. When were at home we made guacamole with our avocados and put it in our new bowl. It was tasty. I ate Dodger Dogs for dinner. They were tasty too. Then I played with my doll dalmatian Lucky.

1 comment:

  1. We had a fun time. I got a little sunburn. The guacamole was good. We made some when we got home too. Good thing avocados are good for you. I hope everyone liked your avocado shirt today.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.