Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tea For Five

Carolynn is having her birthday tea today. Three of her friends plus her and Catherine. First, we had a fancy dinner. I made a mushroom and chicken casserole, by Carolynn's request. We also had cauliflower, salad, and rolls. The girls drank champagne (sparkling apple juice) in my pink wine glasses that I got from my Grandma. After dinner, we had tea in our fancy rose tea set and I made pink cupcakes. Carolynn got some cool stuff; a couple of Webkinz (one from Kina, one from David), Catherine got her a 101 Dalmatian puppy (it's Rolly), she got a couple of new tops from her friend Brianna, new jammies from Monica, and a Wii game, and two CD's. She also got a few books in the mail and some money! Right now David took them out to the hot tub. This has apparently turned into a sleep over, though one of the girls went home. There are still two. Tomorrow, look for a movie of the adventure. It will probably have Hairspray music!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great party. I'll keep my eye out for the video and watch it with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun party!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I can't sign in there right now (can't remember my password). I will be able to get you anything you need from Mary Kay as soon as I return home. I'll send you a note when I get there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun party. You can check out a video on Carolynn's page in a little while.

    Eve... let me know about the Mary Kay. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.