Friday, April 11, 2008

The Sky Diving Genius Is Proud To Be Here

I had a nice long post I have been working on all week that I had planned to put up today. A blog about bloggers. But something else got in my way. Here is the story...

I took some pictures today so I would have some to put up for this weeks Wordless Wednesday. I plugged my camera into my computer to download my pictures. It was taking a lot longer than it should. When it was finally done I went to examine my pictures and found some video that someone had filmed with my camera and left on there. I have decided to share with you fine folks the video I found.



This isn't the first time I have found video that Catherine made. I am sure we all remember the "Do you see this fist?" video. If you missed it, check it out here. If you didn't miss it, feel free to watch it again because it is still funny.

My child has such an active imagination.

Look for my blogger post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great video, I loved the it I hope you do a lot of things too.....but watch out for the hooligans outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope you do a lot of stuff. Watch out for sky diving bunnies and hooligans in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.