Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday 13- Edition 4



Thirteen Things About My 12 Year Old Daughter


1. Carolynn was born April 21, 1996 at St. Mary's Hospital in Apple Valley, CA.
2. Carolynn is in the 6th grade.
3. Carolynn loves turtles.
4. Carolynn likes running and was on her school cross country team.
5. Carolynn's favorite movie is Hairspray.
6. Carolynn's favorite TV show is Medium.
7. Carolynn's favorite song is Defying Gravity from Wicked.
8. Carolynn's favorite food is pork chops.
9. Carolynn really likes camping.
10. Carolynn's favorite color is green.
11. Carolynn has a pet turtle named Little Dude.
12. Carolynn loves margaritas... The non-alcoholic kind of course.
13. Carolynn loves ice cream... Her favorite flavor is all of them.

I know there was supposed to be a theme this week, but it was her birthday and I promised before I know about the theme! I'll do next weeks theme.

8 comments:

  1. I have a 12-year-old daughter, too! It's such a fun age. Medium, huh? That's my favorite show, too! I'm a mean mommy, though, and I won't let my daughter watch it. She can stick with That's So Raven for awhile longer. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolynn also likes scary movies like Scream that I can't stand. She is a crazy kid like that. She also watches Cold Case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the name "little dude".

    she
    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. She got that name from Finding Nemo. The turtles call each other Dude and Little Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is my favorite 12 year old on the planet.....I can't wait to sit by the pool at Pala with our margarita's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn sounds like a wonderful 12-year-old. I hope her birthday was just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Dude...what a cool name! :)

    Great list. Nice to meet her, well sort of. ;)

    Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! One of my best friends grew up in Apple Valley and I am always amazed when I hear of other people there :) It sounds so small!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.