Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cat Scratch Fever

I was doing my Wii Fit tonight. I am up to seven days and I lost 1 whole pound. I was doing some step aerobics and I was going along just fine. Then, out of no where, I stepped on a cat. The cat did not like being stepped on and screeched and bit my leg and clawed it good. Now I have three gashes in my leg. Why exactly did the cat decide that then was a good time to try and sit on the Wii Board, I am not sure. I bet she doesn't try it again.

My leg hurts.

6 comments:

  1. There should be a disclaimer that comes with the Wii about pets. I've walloped both dogs in the face while bowling and playing tennis because they get in the way when we're not looking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny.....I am sorry your leg hurts......but the visual is still pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owww! I told you doing healthy stuff can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. That isn't the first Wii related cat injury. I am sure it was funny to see. Carolynn laughed and laughed.

    I should have learned from you Eve. How is your hand anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to get one of these. It looks like so much fun. especially the skiiing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skiing is fun. Just watch out for your cats on the board. You have more than I do.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.