Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still Waiting, Still Packing

Today I worked. The End.

Well, that was the end for me. Everyone else did stuff. Carolynn is STILL doing homework. Catherine is still cleaning her room. Actually, right now she is spaced out in front of the TV eating cherries. If her room isn’t cleaned up by Friday, she is going to miss out on Indiana Jones and of course she will be missing my new Wii Fit Board. Maybe tomorrow when she sees it, she will tidy up.

Trisha got herself a job. A really cool paid internship. Now all I have to do is get me a job and we will both be cool. I sent her some congrats flowers. She liked them. I wonder what they looked like. I ordered them over the phone.

Well, that is all for today. Tomorrow we have our Wordless Wednesday. Be sure to come back and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I am very sure you will be getting the congrats, flowers real soon. I feel it in my bones......The folks over there would be fools if they did not snap you right up. You are good on the computer, you are dependable, you can be flexable, you are willing to put in some OT...I see that, why shouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but you're my mom so maybe you're a little biased.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.