Monday, May 05, 2008

Stressed

There are too many things going on right now; Things to get done, things to organize, things to clean. I have way too many money worries. I always wonder if I have enough to get things done. I usually do, but that doesn’t keep me from worrying about it. Finals are upon us. I pray I can get through them. I am busy at work, and it seems like I will never catch up. My job isn’t exactly super fun times. I cam across a post I wrote when I first started this website, which is when I first started this job and it was funny to me. My house is so cluttered and it is amazing what you can live without when you realize you will have to move it. My room is ready to be packed. Last night we got the shed ready and while were out there we got our camping junk together. However, the girls’ room still looks like a tornado hit it. Our carpet is so gross; it will have to be cleaned. I have been calling around to get estimates so the apartment doesn’t try and hold us ransom over it. When I try to sleep, all this stuff is running through my mind making sleep difficult. Throw in the fact that I have been sick and you get one very cranky me.

So this is a note to apologize to all the people I have snapped at, yelled at, told them to go live somewhere else, told them I didn’t need their freaking help, told them to go to their room until they are 50, and anything else I may have done that seemed irrational to you. I am sorry. It wasn’t me. I swear. It’ll get better soon. I think the camping might help. Just imagine, a whole weekend with nothing to do but sit in the sun and relax. I can read some books and not worry about anything. It will be fabulous.

10 comments:

  1. Well I hope you have a good time camping and no one throws you into the ocean......Can you get the carpet clean with a machine from the store? If the apartment people want to be jerks they are going to find something, no matter what. They have to expect some normal wear. I do not know how much of a deposit you had to put up when you moved in so depending on the amount and if you think she is going to keep it anyway, I would let her have the carpets cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry things are so hectic for you. Moving is a pain at any time, but moving out of state is even worse as you well know. I'd be there to help you out if I could afford it. It's not like I'll have anything better to do after finals are over this week, lol.

    Relax as much as you can while camping. I'm so jealous. I would love to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be able to get it clean with a Rug Doctor or whatever. We got in on a $99 deposit, which I know I won't get back. I don't want them trying to get more out of me. I need that money to get the new place.

    Hopefully, no one leaves me at the beach, buries me in the sand or throws me out to sea. I am sure they were considering it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I would go with the rug doctor and do the best you can to get it clean that should not cost too much. There are no holes in the walls or nothing is missing or broken i would say they need to count on carpet wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, no holes in the walls, no kicked in appliances. The stove, microwave, washer, dryer, fridge... they are all accounted for and in good working order. All the blinds are hanging. I intend to clean the whole place really well before I go. I just want to get this all over with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is no fun, just moving my Dad up here was a lot of work and he got rid of a lot of stuff. I am sure he is re-thinking another move. He has his TV his dogs he knows his way to wal-mart and the stater bros so he is good to go...or stay as the case may be. We will be happy to help with any thing we can do. I am sure getting a truck and driving to Texas not going to be cheap, but the president is giving you a little extra money.
    camping is inexpensive so have fun and then just take it one day at a time when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, gotta love that presidential help money. I am not getting a truck and driving it to Texas. I am using a POD. I load it, someone else gets it to Texas. It's about the same price as a truck, if you include the gas and all. Still isn't cheap.

    I am trying not to get all freaked out about it but it is hard. I will rest while camping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good idea the pod because u-haul charges by the mile and then the cost of gas that adds up fast. I can't imagine that a truck that size would get very good milage. If it is the same price that is so much easier. I will remember that for future refference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving is SUCH a pain. I nearly have a break down each time we move and want to throw EVERYTHING away. I just keep wondering why I have all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, That is exactly how I feel. If it's not needed it's not coming. If it's old, it's not coming. If I don't know what it is, it isn't coming. Sorting through is the stupid part.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.