Friday, June 27, 2008

The Next Person Who Says It Can’t Get Any Worse Gets My Foot In Their ASS

So house number one fell through. They did not bother to tell us until this morning. House number two, we have no idea yet. They could not get a hold of the owner before they closed at 5:00. They will not be open again until Monday. So at this point, I have no job and no home. Good job. I do not know why I thought I could do this. I just wanted to move somewhere better for the girls. I should have stayed put. We could have gotten another apartment in the area that would have been okay, and sure, my boss was a nut, but at least he paid me. Now I have nothing. What the hell was I thinking? I am just a wreck. I burst into tears whenever I think about it. I cannot believe my luck. Tomorrow I begin again with my house hunt. I do not care what it looks like, if it is available and we can put our stuff in it, I will take it.

2 comments:

  1. Well you have some possible houses and monday you can try the Other people at VIP as well. You just tell the current people you need a couple of extra days to get moved. What is the worst they can do give you a three day notice....thats a day or so more then you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but it's still very frustrating and this is still so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.