Monday, July 07, 2008

Ewwww!

Today I was going to get up, put on my skirt and blouse, go out, and get a job. That was my plan. So this morning I got up got out the clothes and went to get in the shower…

My tub was filled of sludge. The toilet in there was stopped up too. I went down the hall to the girls’ bathroom and found the same. Therefore, instead of going out, I am waiting for a plumber. I still applied at a bunch of places online and I mailed out four resumes. However, I had better not go places looking all sweaty and smelly.

David managed to get in a shower before the sludge so he went out. He went to the movie theater, a Radio Shack, Albertson’s, and a few others. He’ll have a job in no time.

Well, I am off to wait for that plumber. He will be here sometime before 4.

6 comments:

  1. well that can not be good. Is the plumber going to look at the hot water heater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he is here now and he is going to fix the sludge in the bathrooms and the water heater. Someone else will be out to fix the dishwasher and bring us some racks for our oven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well wednesday you will have a refrigerator so it will be a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. Busy week. Maybe I will get a job too. Wouldn't that be great?

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you got your sludge taken care of. that sounds like a very unpleasant discovery! sounds like before the end of the week your new house will feel more like a home. i hope you and david both find great jobs soon! cant wait to see more pics of the inside of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it sounds like you have a mess on your hands. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.