Monday, July 28, 2008

It’s Late

I know I have not been a bundle of fun around here as of late. I am seriously stressed out a lot and frankly, no one wants to read about every day I have no job. Besides, I have a hard time finding time to write stuff. You would think I would have plenty of time, being all unemployed and all, but that is not true. I consider blogging a fun activity and I cannot seem to allow myself to do fun stuff. If I try and do something… watch TV, read, blog… I cannot concentrate because all I think about is how I need to find a job and my time would be better served looking for a job. I look for jobs all day. I stop only to clean the house, clean the yard, or when my mom asks me to. She has been a rock let me tell you. She and I go to the weekly concerts in the park. This week is the last one. We have been to see Mamma Mia and Wall-E. Both were pretty good. But then I have guilt, not only because I wasn’t job hunting, but because my mom is always doing this stuff for us. I have no way of paying her back. Well, I did cook her dinner and David and I painted a room for her, but that really does not feel like enough.

To top off my unemployment depression, I am not sleeping either. I know I must be just a super person to live with. I am sure David will be moving out soon and the children will probably go with him. David tends to keep his worries to himself, but you can see them in his stomach issues… I will not say more. However, he is stressed too.

I have been on a few interviews, I am taking tests for government jobs, and I am searching everyday. So far, my luck has not been good. I keep telling myself I must be due for some good luck anytime now.

Keep an eye on the Carolynn site. She finished one book recently and she is nearly done with another. She has some ideas she was telling me for other stuff. Tomorrow morning she and David are going to see The Dark Knight. They are using the money they will get from taking the bottles and cans to the recycling center.

I got another cute little blog award from one of my favorite blogging buddies. It comes with directions to pass it along… so I pass it along to all my readers. You know who you are. Thanks Pam!

That is it. Thanks for continuing to read… even though I am such a bummer. As soon as I have a job, I promise to be my super cool, extremely perky self.

3 comments:

  1. Tuesday is five dollar day at the Movies. I do not think I have seen any of the Batman movies, I tend to like the chick flicks better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see Mamma Mia this weekend. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like chick flicks better too. They enjoyed Batman.

    Pam... Mamma Mia was very awesome. Who doesn't love Abba?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.